Please read the following terms and conditions carefully in conjunction with your Booking Schedule:
All bookings are accepted by the Agent in good faith but are subject to change or cancellation by the landlord prior to the commencement of the booking. If cancellation occurs as a result of the actions of the landlord of the property, the Agent will make reasonable attempts to secure alternative accommodation. If no alternative can be secured, all monies paid by the guest shall be refunded. All bookings require the deposit and balance to be paid on or before the dates stated in your confirmation email. Failure to meet these dates will result in your booking being cancelled and the property re advertised.
We do not take a booking bond; we do hold your credit card details for security & damages.
Tariffs are current at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice. In the event of a tariff increase, bookings confirmed will be honoured by the prevailing tariff at the time of booking.
3. CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING:
• Once your booking has been confirmed and your deposit paid - your deposit is nonrefundable.
• Changes to Accommodation Booking - Please choose your Holiday House carefully as no refund, change of property or dates may be possible once your booking is confirmed. All requests must be made in writing 60 days before your holiday commencement date. If you cancel your booking all monies paid will be forfeited unless we can fill the dates with another booking.
We recommend that you take out comprehensive holiday cancellation and protection insurance with a reputable insurance company to cater for any unforeseen circumstances which may arise including accident, ill health or any other matters beyond your reasonable control. Please supply sick certificate or other evidence for consideration.
4. PROPERTIES FOR SALE:
As our holiday homes are privately owned, they may become listed “For Sale” at any time.
Robe Coastal Holidays cannot be held responsible should a property be sold, and the booking cancelled.
In the case that your booking is pending or confirmed, we will offer alternative accommodation within the company if possible.
a. Linen is supplied in all of our properties for your stay; however we only supply what is required. It is the Guest’s responsibility to book the correct amount of linen that you’re booking needs. If no linen is booked by you, then we will make an assumption based on the guest number provided. Please check with the property manager if you are unsure what is booked for your stay. b. All beds except top bunks are ready on arrival. If we can determine that sheets have not been used during your stay and it is apparent to our cleaners that tenants have slept between mattress protectors and doona covers without using the sheets provided we will charge a laundering fee of fifty dollars ($50) per bed.
6. CHECK IN:
The property you have booked will be available from 2:00pm SA Time on the day of arrival. Keys will be left at the property for your arrival. You will be notified where to locate the keys once final payment is received.
7. CHECK OUT:
You must leave the premises no later than 10:00am SA Time on day of departure. Failure to vacate by 10:00am will result in being charged an extra days rent, which will be deducted from your credit card without notice. You will be notified where to leave the keys pre departure.
If keys are lost or misplaced by the guest, we reserve the right to charge a call out fee of $50 for afterhours attendances and/or replacement of keys.
9. MAXIMUM GUESTS & other conditions:
There is to be no more than the maximum number of people specified to sleep at the property at all times. Caravans, tents, swags and similar are strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to do a door knock to check at various times during your occupancy if we feel that there is a need. If you are found to be in the breach of this agreement you will have one warning, and then you will be asked to vacate. You will be fined $100 for every extra guest per night & or $100 per swag on the property per night & a $200 fine per night for tents & $500 for caravans.
• No Parties Please: A strict no party policy applies at all of our properties. We ask you keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm and ensure any outside flood lights are switched off by this time for the comfort and privacy of neighbours. "Don’t make us come out there, ring or message you" – it will cost you & you will be evicted. • Parking: Please don’t park cars or boats on the lawns of the properties. • Irrigation: Please don’t mess with the irrigation control box. If it’s watering your bikes or boards give us a call and we’ll come fix it. • Pets: Don’t bring a dog if you haven’t checked it with our office. Never let a dog inside and pick up the pooh. • Departure: Put your bins out, do the dishes, put everything back where you found it. Turn off the A/C, heater and TV, close the windows and lock the door. Drive safe. • Damage: If you break it - tell us.
• Please ensure you have confirmed your linen requirements. There will be a $50 call out if linen has not been ordered prior to your arrival and may not be available on the day of your arrival.
10. PROBLEMS WITH YOUR HOLIDAY RENTAL?
Please notify our office when the issue occurs (within a reasonable time frame) on 08 8768 2158. Please do not wait and notify our staff on, or after departure, as it will not give us an opportunity to rectify and/or solve the issue.
If you find the house is unclean on your arrival, do not clean the house yourselves, notify our office asap, and a contract cleaner will be appointed.
You will find a laminated “problem solver sheet” on the fridge.
We welcome feedback from our guests.
11. CLEANING & DAMAGE:
You must keep the premises clean and in good condition and repair. Please note that the BBQ needs to be left in a clean state. If any article of furniture and effects or fittings becomes damaged, lost or taken during the period of occupation, you will be responsible for reimbursement and/or replacement. The amount will be deducted from the credit card details we have on file. If your card fails to make payment, we will seek legal action and you will be refused future accommodation.
• There is to be no smoking inside the premises at any time. Cigarette butts must be placed in the rubbish bin. If you do, we will charge you for the cleaning. Same goes for butts – if we must spend our valuable time picking up butts - we will charge you.
Pets of any description are strictly NOT ALLOWED in the premises at any time. Our Pet Friendly properties only permit 1 pet outside. Also – please clean up after your pet – thank you. Any additional costs involved in removing evidence of pets, ie: carpet cleaning, will be charged to the guest. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to ensure their dog is suitably restrained within the yard on the premises. Robe Coastal Holidays cannot guarantee fencing will be suitable match with your pet.
Please clean all BBQ’s after use (easiest whilst still hot) and leave clean upon your departure. Failure to do so will incur an excess $50 cleaning charge.
Rubbish bins (red lid bin) are emptied by the District Council of Robe on each Tuesday (Town) & Wednesday (Long Beach). Recycle bins (large green lid bin) are emptied on a fortnightly basis. All rubbish and recyclables must be placed in the necessary bins and not left in the premises. Failure to comply will result in a fee of $15 per bin being charged for additional rubbish collection.
16. LOCKED CUPBOARDS:
Entry to locked cupboards and/or sheds is strictly prohibited. Breach of this condition may result in extra charges to your credit card.
You must restrict noise after 10:00 pm, not to cause a nuisance to neighbours, and you are not to use the premises for anything other than a holiday home.
Vehicles, boats and trailers are not to be parked on established lawn areas at any time due to sprinkler systems and damaged lawns.
19. MINIMUM AGE:
You must be at least 18 years of age to make an accommodation booking.
The Landlord and Agent hold no responsibility for any loss or damage of any article belonging to you or any bodily harm that occurs whilst in occupation of the said premises.
We make every effort to ensure that all information displayed on our website www.bookrobeaccommodation.com.au is accurate; however, we cannot guarantee that our site is free of errors and/or faults.
We reserve the right to change information displayed on our site (including terms and conditions) at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to express our disappointment to other accommodation providers throughout the region if you leave the property in an unsatisfactory state.
We reserve the right to request you to vacate the premises if the Terms & Conditions are not met.
ROBE COASTAL HOLIDAYS Management Team
Please note we save your credit card details until inspection of the property is completed on departure. Your credit card will be charged for any outstanding amounts above the booking bond as per our terms & conditions that you have agree on confirmation of booking.